About UsLast Updated: -
Maintain Accreditation – We know what you need!
With over 110 collective years of experience in the DMEPOS industry our core staff can effectively analyze your office’s procedures and goals, then advise you on an effective plan designed to develop DMEPOS Accreditation readiness for most of the Accreditation Organizations, giving you the ability to meet the Medicare Standards and those Standards of your Accreditation Organization. Many DMEPOS suppliers who get through the Accreditation process get busy doing what they do best, patient care, and neglect staying in tune with Accreditation processes, maybe it’s time for a tune up.
We can help you develop or maintain your company’s Policies and Procedures, Corporate Compliance Policy, HIPAA Policy, and provide you with a Performance Improvement Plan that exceeds Medicare’s Standards and makes is so simple that you don’t have to spend numerous hours attempting to do this yourself and you can do what you do best, take care of your patients needs.
Servicing all DMEPOS facilities:
DME – HME – Orthotics – Prosthetics – Pharmacy – OT/PT – Podiatry – Pedorthics – Skilled Nursing Facilities – Ocularists – Mastectomy Boutiques
We provide a digital bookcase for all your Accreditation needs. Once you are a member of our services you simply log on to your private webpage by entering your user name and password. You have, at your finger tips, all the needed policies and procedures, forms, and materials required to achieve and maintain Facility Accreditation. We can come out to your business and inspect your facility to provide you with a second opinion on your compliance with local, State and Federal regulatory requirements.
Contact us today to be a part of this unique ability, or simply click the “contact us” above and enter your contact information. We will respond and discuss your needs with absolutely no sales pressure. Also you can download Medicare Standards as well as the Medicare Quality Standards by clicking on the drop-down under Accreditation.
- Policies and Procedures
- Corporate Compliance
- Performance Improvement
- Human Resources
- Infection Control
- Emergency Preparedness
- HIPAA Notice English/Spanish
- Proof of Delivery and Satisfaction
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Return and Warranty Policy
- Billing and Coding Errors
- Satisfaction and Complaints
- Facility Safety Inspection
- Patient Education
- Develop or improve your On-going employee Education.
- HIPAA training and implementation process.
- On-Site Mock survey for Accreditation
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Program/Reports.
- Corporate Compliance Program to ensure adherence with CMS Standards.
- Study and Inspect your safety protocols.
- Medicare and other Insurance credentialing.
- Corrective Action Plans/Deficiency response to surveys/inspections.